Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Starting this Janurary........

....my mom will be deployed to Gitmo, Cuba. :( For nine months! I'll miss her so much. But that's not the worst part.

When she comes back in November, we'll supposedly be ready to move in December, move to Guam. I lived all my ten lives in Virginia Beach, and NO WAY do I want to move to Guam!

First of all, all my friends. My best friend doesn't have an email account, not even a NaNoWriMo account! How will I communicate with her?? And all my other best friends! My church! *faints*

So, this will be one of the biggest changes of my life. I'll be moving to Guam, a thirty-two mile island that you can drive around in two hours, and Guam is also smack in the middle of Typhoon Aisle. *facepalm*

And we'll stay there for three years. In a small house. Me and my family of seven.

Small house+three brothers+two girls+busy mom and dad=very bad situation.

But, somehow, I will survive.

May your swords stay sharp. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment