Friday, January 11, 2013

Eragon

So, I just re-watched the movie for the second time. Again, I want to hit the TV set and scream at the movie producters because they made it so horrible. What? Me? Hit/kick/punch a TV? Never.

So, I made myself read the book for the eight-millionth time. I. Was. So. Happy. And. Amazed. And. Sad. And. OMG. WHY. IS. THE. MOVIE. SO. HORRIBLE???? I just love the books, ever since I started reading them in November and finished them in early December.

But when I watched the movie, I wished they made completely different one. Here are my reasons:

  1. Eragon. So. Not. What. I. Pictured.
  2. Really? Saphira has spikes on her back, not just smooth scales!
  3. Brom did not set fire on Gareth, Roran's father. The Ra'zaac did it.
  4. I truly thought that Murtaugh was older.
  5. Arya has black hair, not brown-ish-blond, for goodness' sake!
  6. Where in the world are the Letherblarka?
  7. Roran looks way too much like Eragon.
  8. There is no Kratina!!!
  9. The plot isn't right. Not at all!
  10. Because the movie made me rant on and on, I felt like making a tenth reason.
So, that's all for now! (at least about Eragon)

~Emily Z.

No comments:

Post a Comment