Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Dance Class....

...it always comes at the wrong time! Other days, I just want to go and dance and learn. But, always, every Tuesday and Wednesday, the days of my dance classes, I don't want to go! I feel like staying in bed, or reading a book, things like that. Life seems so cruel. Right now, I need to find my leotard and my dance bag, then I'll be running off, trying not to embarass myself because I'm not the best dancer.

Well, I'm flexable. I can spread my legs out and touch my forehead to the floor, and hold that position for ten minutes (I timed myself, before). But dancing, itself, not improvising, is hard for me to do. Maybe it's because I'm so freakishly tall for a ten year old, that I'm clumsy. But I doubt it.

Anyways, I need to head off for dance class, and, as always, I'm procrastinating.

~Emily Z.

No comments:

Post a Comment