Tuesday, January 8, 2013

First Blog!

Hello, all, my name is Emily, as you can see. First of all, I want to say, I'm ten years old, I love writing and dancing.

Yes, right now, you're thinking "This girl must be so weird." or "Dancing? Writing? So immature."

But the fact is, I'm smart. I'm tall. I have friends who are grown-ups. I probably know more than you, dear reader.

Yes, this is a horrible introduction. But life is full of surprises, no? And life is also full of mysteries. And trouble. So that's probably why I made this blog, so then I could say all my troubles, mysteries, and laughs, and someone, someone who I won't ever see in real life, can read it, and think that I'm amazing.

Though, I doubt that you'd think that.

That's all for now, or, maybe not just now. Maybe I'll come back sooner than you think.



~Emily Z.

No comments:

Post a Comment