Thursday, January 10, 2013

Guys, I think that I...

...actually have a serious condition. My face is too pale, it almost looks white (I look Asian, as you can see if you look at my profile), my dark brown eyes look black, and I have huge lines of black under my eyes.

I lost almost all appetite, yet, whenever I start eating, I eat so much. Like last night, I ate a whole bag of bread. At once.

And now I have sore throat, but my mom wants to make sure it's not strep throat since I can barely talk. She said she's taking me to the doctor, but I think she's been trying to think of an excuse to bring me there ever since I stoped showing up at meals.

So if my mom noticed, then who else? Who else noticed my papery skin? My lack of speech?

Last night, I only had five hours of sleep. Horrible, five, hours. I don't feel like moving at all, anymore.

Am I having a serious health problem?

7 comments:

  1. Not quite a diary anymore, Music. Haha, I just realized how creepy that sounds... it's Maye. :) I bet living in Guam will be fun, actually! I guessed that you were 11... you remind me a lot of myself at 10. Hope you feel better! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyo, it's Bean/Topaz… firstly, hugses. *hugses*

    Secondly, here I am tagging you for a meme tag thing. http://hedgehogramblements.wordpress.com/2013/01/10/tag-youre-it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. ((this is Tarina/Neon off nano)) I certainly hope you're not seriously sick. You sound overtired and stressed, at the least... good that your mom has noticed and is taking you to a doctor. Get better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get better soon,too
      -animalgirlsmagazine from NaNoWriMo

      Delete
  4. Haha, it's funny how many people have blogs! I really don't... maybe my cover blog counts? Ish?
    Oh, haha, this is Maye. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. actually, I let anonymous people comment, because, well, Zombie likes my blog, so I like to let her comment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi fellow nanoers!! I hope you feel better Emily, maybe it is a lack of sleep.
    Also, this is Fluffy!!

    ReplyDelete