Saturday, February 2, 2013

Things are changing...

...I feel as if I'm growing up.

Now don't get me wrong, I did say before that I felt over-mature, but now I feel more older.

The thing is, I love NaNoLand and the internet. But I don't want to depend on it. I already depend too much on music. Today, I played outside with my friends, and I had a flashback of my entire life.

I miss it. Being that little girl who told her parents everything, being that girl who didn't fight with her brothers too much, that little girl who loved her little sister and cried when she cried. I really do.

But apparently, I have to grow up. Be a woman who I probably don't want to be now. Maybe, when I get older, I will look back at this blog, and laugh. Maybe. I doubt it.

Well, I would post more about it, but not now. :)

~Emily Z.

2 comments: